Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Irony.

Ironically, the pig's official name is Link.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

This is true! I thought about referencing that but wasn't sure if people would remember that little fact. Thanks for watching! :D

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

To be honest, this has to be the greatest.

I am absolutely shocked by what I saw here. This is the greatest Left 4 Dead animation I have ever seen. And the fact that it was done in just two weeks makes it even greater, how much effort had to be used to create this masterpiece. I give it a 10/10, 5/5, and you have my props. Keep up the good work!

Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

Excellent animation and jokes as always.

This was very fluent animation wise, and I loved how you snuck that picture of Justin Bieber in at the end of gay people. Keep up the good work!

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

Among the best Sonic flashes out there.

Ten out of ten, five out of five. Animation was unique, great use of comedy, and it has a great point. Good work!

(And also, what is Amy saying? I have no clue. "And new clothes means ________!")

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

Huh.

I guess he really is Ash now.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Oh Steven, you can't sing.

Loved it, loved it, loved it. Only problem was that some scenes were a bit redundant, like how you used the same sprite for the Arachnid and the fish. Otherwise, one of the best sprite flashes I've ever seen.

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

...*eye twitch*

Very scary, and I'm sure it was meant to be that way. What really freaked me out though was the lady when her face went all wtfshit and blood came out of her mouth. I couldn't sleep last night because of the thought of it. o_o

10/10, 5/5

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

The Movie was good...

But no offense, the easter egg was funnier. I'm sorry, because the movie must've taken you about a month and the easter egg about a day, but still, they were both funny as hell. COFFEE FOR EVERYONE!

Left 4 Dead Epic Left 4 Dead Epic

Very Good, but...

It was very good, but it wasn't perfect. The animating style seems to reminiscent of Eddsworld's style of animation and art. Although, this still deserves a 9/10, 5/5.

Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

OOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Very smooth animation, funny script, great art, and most of all, TRUTH.