Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

>Ponies

My God. This is now immediately awesome thanks to Ponies.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I disrupted the Time Space Continuum!

Excellent game control wise, I loved the comedy, and I loved the Dinosaur Easter Egg.

Canabalt Canabalt

One of the best unrevealed Stories in a game.

This game is amazing as far as gameplay, always throwing surprises at you, being either glass, a random missile, or a falling building. But what really hooks me is the story, which leaves me wondering. Is it the middle of an apocalyptic alien invasion, or a futuristic war of mass destruction. This game is definitely one of my favorite on the internet. Keep up the good work.

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Uh....?

If he's invincible... how does he die on spikes?

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

The best. Of the best.

I loved all those little touches you threw in, but the real thing that took my attention was the Memes all thrown into one.

"I'd like to take a minute just sittin' right there, tell you all bout how I- JIZZED IN MY PANTS!" ...*sniff*... pure... genius...

10 stars, 5 picos, all of my respect.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Stats

5:43 minutes
30 deaths.

I think I did pretty good!

Level Up! Level Up!

Eeeeeh...

It was pretty good, but it was very annoying waking up every morning without your stats from the day before.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

I am a winnah.

Just the winning cycle was enough to earn this 5 Picos and 10 stars.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Medals aren't just not 100%, they're broken!

I know you said not to do anything about this, but seriously, I got 6 medals this morning and they haven't been added! I got Traveler, Master, Professional, Strong Armed, Persistent, and In Space haven't been put on the list! That's 6 medals that I don't have! I'm sorry for posting this, but this is serious!

Sniper Year One Sniper Year One

Spectacular

It was an excellent game, but there still are a few bugs. Like on level 11, if you take out all three of the men, the game hangs and you can't continue unless you quit.