Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Irony.

Ironically, the pig's official name is Link.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

This is true! I thought about referencing that but wasn't sure if people would remember that little fact. Thanks for watching! :D

L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

To be honest, this has to be the greatest.

I am absolutely shocked by what I saw here. This is the greatest Left 4 Dead animation I have ever seen. And the fact that it was done in just two weeks makes it even greater, how much effort had to be used to create this masterpiece. I give it a 10/10, 5/5, and you have my props. Keep up the good work!

Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

Excellent animation and jokes as always.

This was very fluent animation wise, and I loved how you snuck that picture of Justin Bieber in at the end of gay people. Keep up the good work!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

>Ponies

My God. This is now immediately awesome thanks to Ponies.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I disrupted the Time Space Continuum!

Excellent game control wise, I loved the comedy, and I loved the Dinosaur Easter Egg.

Canabalt Canabalt

One of the best unrevealed Stories in a game.

This game is amazing as far as gameplay, always throwing surprises at you, being either glass, a random missile, or a falling building. But what really hooks me is the story, which leaves me wondering. Is it the middle of an apocalyptic alien invasion, or a futuristic war of mass destruction. This game is definitely one of my favorite on the internet. Keep up the good work.